Devilish Rogue Project (Personal)
Gag Order Playing Cards
- Brand Design (Wiretap Line)
- Package Design
- Packaging Production Art
- Physical Comps
- Video Production
- Fundraising/Campaign Management
“Gag Order” Playing Cards is a cyberpunk anti-espionage deck set in the year 2261, and is inspired by the 2011-2014 NSA self-spying scandals. It shows what a dystopian future of mass-surveillance would look like, and the measures that people might take to protect their privacy.
- Fully custom court cards, pips, back, and tuck case.
- Info card with an explanation of the modified suits, and a backer thank-you.
- Robo-Ray Bradbury and Mecha-George Orwell as the Jokers.
- Dual-actuator hard drive as the card back.
The face and number cards in Gag Order feature motifs based on countering the different types of information surveillance:
- Spades: GEOINT (geo-spatial intelligence), symbolized by a radar screen. The courts all have means to jam GEOINT gathering, specifically tessellated, heat-dispersing cloaks.
- Hearts: SIGINT (signal intelligence), symbolized by an e-mail envelope medallion. The courts utilize data-mining tablets and portable hacking terminals to avoid detection.
- Diamonds: ACOUSTINT (acoustic measurement and signals intelligence), symbolized by a speaker system. The courts carry jamming devices, specifically to reduce acoustic footprint.
- Clubs: HUMINT (human intelligence), symbolized by a camera lens in the background of the cards. Court cards hold means of visual obfuscation, such as smoke grenades.